Rates and Insurance
Individual and relationship sessions are billed at $160 per each 50-minute session, $240 per each 80-minute session, and $320 per each 100-minute session.
Fees for Sex Therapy Intensives can be found in the Sex Therapy Intensives section of the NSTA site.
Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted methods of payment. Bounced checks will result in a $25 processing fee.
We accept all Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance plans. Co-payments must be paid at the time of the appointment.
Please note: At this time we are not Medicare/Medicaid, MassHealth, or Health New England (HNE) providers.
If you do not have Blue Cross/Blue Shield, it is worth checking with your insurance carrier in the event that they reimburse for out-of-network providers. Services may be covered by an employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?